Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Past Few Weeks

OK, I'm really gonna finish a post this time. I've sat here a few times over the last few weeks, even uploaded a picture. Wrote, erased, wrote it again, erased again. I guessed I've had quite a block for a bit now.
Life has been doling out quite a lot of stress lately and I've been so overwhelmed with it all. Family problems, money problems, craft shows looming up ahead.... and, to tell the truth, I don't really feel like sharing about any of it. All of it has been such a pervasive burden on me for weeks now and I don't want to talk about it anymore, OK? I don't think I could ever be accused of having one of those blogs that seems like a happy washed life with no troubles at all. But things have been talked to death around here and right now I want to at least pretend it's behind us.
So, instead I will share some things and happenings from the last while that make me smile.
Like;
Kaiya, scooping poop for the garden with Mama and Grandma. She likes to ask us all what our favorite thing to do is. When it comes her turn she always answers the same, helping.

Rainy day knitting. Lots of opportunity for that lately. I don't mind the rain so much, just makes it harder to get things done outside and my garden is terribly behind for it. It's hard to scoop manure when you're sliding in it.
Actually, I've been knitting more plants than planting real ones. That's OK, right?

Now, I must get back to my 'plants'. They're not gonna knit themselves, you know!