Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday


Yesterday, I spent the whole day out with my best friend since I was 12. It was nice. Since having kids, I really can't remember the last time we went out with just the two of us (and her 6 month old, but who's counting?). My ex stayed with the girls here at my house. I'm always ready for the house to be in shambles when I get home. What I was not prepared for, however, was for my laptop to be completely inoperable. I have no idea what's wrong with it and he didn't bother to tell me there was anything wrong with it. So, I'm feeling rather irritated and worried that I may loose what's on it. The biggest loss would be all of my pictures...


I had a post planned out for today, but I'm using my mother's laptop and I have no pictures on it. So you get to see some of my newest little wooden dolls. Witches here, fairies here. And, of course, a giveaway winner.




Congratulations, Andrea! I will contact you in just two shakes of a lamb's tale.