Monday, November 21, 2011

A Hand Me Down

We received a package last week. It was from a very generous lady that had knit this beautiful little dress and then offered it up on the Hand Knit Hand Me Down group. I just had to have it! I've been wanting to knit some new dresses for the girls but have zero time for it between orders. LinkSo, obviously, I pounced right away when I saw this.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucketclass="gl_link"
There was an extra item in the package that I haven't had the chance to take a picture of yet. It's a gorgeous, striped shrug that also fits River just perfectly. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Martina!

I'm sorry there is no giveaway this week. I have none lined up a the moment and with all the commotion here at the house I felt like taking a bit of a break. But there will be one next week and, as usual, if you would like to offer a giveaway here I would love to have you! Just use the contact form up there at the top of the page and I'll get back to you asap.