Friday, February 22, 2013

In Appreciation

I read a post last month that was very timely for me. At a time that I felt like I was failing and life was failing me. We have all (most?) felt that way at some point or another, haven't we? And I found myself really letting that beat me down and take my peace and my confidence in my ability to steer my own ship away. For a very long while I had forgotten who I really was.
Photobucket
I had forgotten that joy is a choice. That peace and love are rightfully mine and I am so very worthy of them and only have to allow them to come into my life. That all goodness and all things I can desire and dream of are only a thought away and life is mine for the creating.
I had forgotten and am in very deep appreciation for the reminder. I am very purposefully and with great intent setting out to really, finally make my life what I truly want it to be. For a very long time I have held on to resistance, not in a purposeful way, but in a habitual way. I have only surrendered to old thoughts that did not serve me and perpetuated a hard and disappointing life. It doesn't have to be that way. I know from deep within my core being that it does not have to be that way.
Photobucket
That full of peace, love, and joy is our natural state of being. How could it be any other way? We come from love, we are pure love. We just need to remember that, I believe.
Maybe you do not, and that is OK, because we are all set out on our very different and individual paths and isn't that the beauty of being human? That  we all get to make the choice and decide who we are. And I know this is beyond my usual postings here, but it's where I am and I want to put it out there, should it be beneficial to another who is seeking.
PhotobucketAnd so I am living every day with deep appreciation for everything that already makes my life so wonderful and everything that is coming into my life that is wonderful and beautiful and worthwhile and greatly abundant.